Tuesday 13 September 2011

Where did Olivia's Pretty Things aspire from?

WELCOME to Olivia's Pretty Things thank you for visiting.

So a blog appears to be the next step. But where hence did we come from...

This passion all started with a christmas being broke and stuck for ideas for christmas, I made my family special christmas ornaments for their tree and European style bracelets (pandora style.) I ordered in a bulk of murano glass beads and snake charms. 
I loved putting the pretty beads together so much I made loads, sold a few but the fad is fast fading out now. 
As time went on, I got a bit bored of just adding beads to a snake chain, so I wondered and thought about what I could do next, I moved onto glass bead bag charms. Gradually brought more and more bits I liked the look of and went from there. 


These were my first ever attempts at charm bracelets before I knew about jump rings.









No comments:

Post a Comment