Tuesday 13 September 2011

Then I discovered jump rings.

LOL and thus went into keyrings, even made my own chain but soon decided it was far more pratical to buy chain by the bulk. I dscovered all sorts of chain, colours, sizes, 
I started hunted high and low for tips tricks and things I'd need. You tube was a real influence and helped me learn so many techniques. 
I brought more and more beads in absolutely loving my delivery days, Funny as looking back as a child I would stand in awe of beads and never know what o do with them just that I LOVED them. My husband is now used to regular parcels through the post and humours me well! BUT he remains very supportive even though it is costing me a small fortune!
I googed tigertail memory wire foiled beads, crackle beads,  Falling in love with the potential of every little thing available!

So here I am five months down the line and still loving leanring new techmniques and coming up with new ideas. Working with polymar clay, with glass beads, with snake chains with pendants with clasps, just playing about and picking up bits here and there.  

I love to try and do things new all the time so if there's an idea I'd love to hear about it as I'd love even more to give it a go, I have a huge amount of ideas, and even had to get myself notebooks for ideas, themes, orders. All to keep track of what I'm doing and where I'm at. 

Here are a few of my recent items.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment