Tuesday 13 September 2011

MY first fair!

My first fair Saturday 10 September

Ok so it was a little church fete but you know what it was great and gave me an inisght to the world of public selling.

I stayed up late for two nigths making loads of children bracelets and it took off, I made £30 of profit. Mostly on children's bracelts so my little insight was well directed. I had two days notice no table cloth and no price tags, lol but it went well.

I sta next to a lovely lady with a table of jewellery but we both did well, she had far more stock than me however and comse lovely soarkly bits, i felt someone a bit intinidated. However they were lovely people and a lady even gave me a lesson on making clusters of beads on bracelts, an amzingly effective but very simple process.

I've made a few but am some what lacking in stock of beads now. :( with no finances for two weeks! I have now foudn a website who sells dvd on wire work, so I cannot wait to get underway with th am even thinking may give polymar clay ago, as I spend a fortune on other peoples designs produced for all as well as customised pieces for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment