Sunday 23 October 2011

It's been so long forgot where the new post button was...

Ok so to be honest I think I'm in a bit over my head, I have no idea how to use  this blog to the  best of it's capabilities.  I need a lesson in effective blogging I think.

So what's new ,  I joined up to twitter + forgot my password lol, so trying to get back in again.

I have got a fair at a night of mediumship at Brentwood Leisure Centre Tuesday Night, gotta plan how I'm gonna get back, lol as don't fancy a bus at 11 pm with a bundle of jewellery making stuff, I reckon I'm gonna have to get one of those push along trolleys to put it all in! I hoping it goes well, I've made some lovely genueine gemstone items with silver 925 clasps etc, hence the price has had to be bumped up, so now I just have to see if someone will be happy to pay the higher prices. Or stop doing the genuine gemstones. It's all trial and error.

Memory wire bracelets are just racing off but I think this must be due to the stack em high fashion trend this winter. The layers and layers of bangles is back in, with colour blocking and gemstones!

I looked into all the fashion colours for this year too, lol did some research into this seasons trends, and found out all the pantone colours.


So these are apparently this seasons must haves for winter! 

I think maybe this may be time to look into the business side of things as I'm doing more and more, although have always sold my items they are few and far between to be honest, but as time goes on I learn to methods etc I'm definately putting more time into it.




Anyway so new creations this week have been a gorgoeus swaroski crystal necklace which I am sooo pleased with and my new profile picture of amethyst and garnet which also came out very well. 

I will add a picture in a moment, for some reason it's not uploading.

Then I have a school fair on 2nd December althought this is all yet to be confirmed.
I am trying to think of the best way to do personalised bracelets as these go down so well with kids, but i won't have time to make them up as well as sell other stuff on my stall. So I either need to take orders and deliver them or bring them into school the next day or make a selection of names and just hope, or somehow find an assistant to help string them all together!  Hmmm, I thought ordering was a good idea but would children really want to part with money if they're not getting it until the next day?  Hmmmm.

I've done a few more dummy clips too which is nice change, and may well do a bit mroe work on some more charm bracelets my P2 chain has arrived, so can make some more.

WIll try and get back real soon and go sort out my twitter account! :LOL



46 garnets 925 sterling silver clasps and earrings. Faceted Amethyst rounds. £20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment