Saturday 29 October 2011

Beautiful Beads, and a recent commision.

Hello again,

Well having read a few jewellery making blogs, I guess I'm kind of on the right track more pictures however seem to be a way forward and a must.

So I ordered some gorgeous blue stripe agate and it is abs stunning, now I just need to think of how to use the beuatiful gems.


Dragon vein agate, which is actually stunning and when the light catches it it glows red, even though on first look they look a khaki green, with vine lines of caligraphy through them.


Turkey Turqouise.

I'm also waiting for a JM delivery, a macrambe dvd and threads, and some gorgeous gems to boot. Plus some gorgoeus Blue dragon's agate and some rubies!  Yes rubies from China so here's hoping they get here really soon!

So onto a recent commision a lady has asked me to do anything with dragonflies on but she has no idea what, so here are my attempts so far.





Swaroski dragonflies, on a necklace and on a bracelet. These are my starting points, I am trying to think of how to do a broach and have some ideas, have a month to come up with something.

Oh and crimbo of course, you'd prob seen these one to a penny but it's a start in a direction! LOL




There were a few more but for some reason they came onto computr as having error?  No idea why?




Oh and this was last nights make, just having a bit of a play around!

So going to close off now, am wondering whether to try macrame with embroidery thread? Or just go onto another piece I've had in my mind for a couple of days!  HMMMM, so many ongoing projects! LOL

Question of the day, why out of all the threads do cats love beading wire sooo much!  HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment